If you’ve just moved to London or visiting the city one of the best things is there is loads of cool stuff to do for free. This includes a huge amount of museums that offer free admission and you only have to provide a donation if you see fit. Don’t delay, lest take a look at the best ones.
- British Museum – home to literally thousands of exhibits from all ages. This is considered one of the best museums in Europe and the world. Some of the highlights include the original Rosetta’s Stone and some mummies from Egypt.
- British Science Museum – attention… it’s not just for children! Mum, dad and the whole family will have a ball here. There is 7 levels of excitement and fun. Such attractions as 3d movies, simulators and special effects are plentiful.
- Victorian and Albert Museum – This place very high on Londoner’s ‘to-do’ list. Within the V&A there is over 3000 years of artifacts from the world over. This is the premiere art and design museum in the world and home to paintings, sculptures and many other arty beauties
- British Natural History Museum – All things natural can be found at this, one of the favourite museums in London. Suitable for all ages you can marvel at dinosaurs or watch spiders nest. Be prepared for fun and excitement.
- Museum of London – Love London? Even if you don’t (hard to believe) you’ll love this place! You can discover the history of London and be transported through the ages of this great city.
- National Army Museum – War, no one likes it. However, it is something that has shaped history and here at this museum you can how Britain’s wartime past has shaped our present day and the future.
- Royal Airforce Museum – one for the plane buffs and historians… Come to think of it, this can be enjoyed by all. Especially the 3D cinema with a sound and light show to give you a feel for the Battle of Britain.