Other UK Visas

If you are unable to apply for any of the work or study visas for the UK, then you may be eligible to apply for a UK Family visa under the following grounds:

  • Your wife/husband/dependent holds a UK passport
  • Your civil partner holds a UK passport
  • You are visiting the UK in order to get married or enter a civil partnership
  • Your civil partner/fiance/de facto is British
  • You are from the European Economic Area

Back to Visas For The UK

Back to Moving To London

You May Also Like Applying For A UK Visa

Back To Living In London