UK Study Visas

If you are over 16 and able to prove you have been accepted into a recognised course in the UK and that you have enough funds to be able to support yourself then you can apply for this points-based Tier 4 student visa.

Depending on your nationality and other circumstances, you may also be able to study in the UK without needing to apply under this visa type but keep in mind that your ability to work while you are studying in the UK might be restricted.

Back to Visas For The UK

Back to Moving To London

You May Also Like Applying For A UK Visa

Back to Living In London